Jinyi a distributor of XCMG products in the country. The company is aware that talents are the key for success. Our goal is to become the leading company in heavy equipment industry in the Philippines, and a model employer as well. We give benefits for our employee and provide training to drive performance for both benefits.
- Knowledge in safety usage of hand and power operated tools in repairing and maintaining heavy motor vehicles/equipment and engines.
- Knowledge with the use of testing and tuning heavy equipment.
- Can follow and explain instructions to other workers clearly.
- Knows how to assemble body, frame, engines, and major driveline of the equipment.
- Can analyze mechanical, electrical and hydraulic malfunctions.
- Ability to train co-workers in mechanical repair techniques.
- Knowledge in using fleet maintenance management software to enter repair information.
- Knows which work needs priority and then assign it to other workers.
- Can assist Team Leader in check-up and repair during servicing.
- Knowledgeable in change oil for all kind of heavy equipment.
- Can communicate with the clients.
- Can make accomplishment reports and submit to the office.
- Can drive company/service car, if necessary.
- Knowledgeable to prepare filter, spare parts, oils related to heavy equipment.
- Can clean service car/vehicle after servicing.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring and fixtures of heavy equipment.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical system, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for heavy equipment parts
- Conduct routine maintenance, testing and repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
- Painting heavy equipment.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers.
- Premoving previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting heavy equipment and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Read blueprints and drawings.
- Take and Read measurements.
- Always follow specifications and instructions for maximum efficiency.
- Weld components using manual, semi-automatic and heavy equipment.
- Repair necessary heavy equipment machinery.
- Plan layouts and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or machinery to be used.
- Set up components for welding.
- Align components using callipers’, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
- Report damages on machines and equipment.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
For interested applicants you may directly submit your updated resume to our office located at Kilometer 12,
Diversion Road, Panacan, Davao City, after Davao International Airport but before Iglesia ni Cristo Church.
Our office is open from Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM or you may email us at [email protected]
For clarifications, please call telephone numbers (082) 285-6291 or (082) 825-2937 local 604 and look for
Mr. Eric John I. Esparagosa.